We offer talented professionals opportunity for entrepreneurial career growth, as well as competitive salaries and excellent benefits.
Our investment in your future begins with a stimulating work environment where we provide you the opportunity to develop and utilize your skills as a professional with our firm. This opportunity presents the challenge of expanding your knowledge base in pursuit of new skills to fulfill the changing needs of our clients.
Throughout your career at our firm, you will be challenged by the work we perform and the clients we serve. You will be constantly contributing and learning. Your ideas will be welcomed in an atmosphere of collaboration and teamwork, and your individuality will be recognized.
We encourage a positive work-life balance – our firm is defined by the quality of our people, who are:
- Motivated and enthusiastic
- Practical and effective
- Academically accomplished
- Technically aware
- Effective communicators
- Team oriented and supportive
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Life and long term disability insurance
- Flexible medical and dependent spending accounts
- 401(k) savings plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Optional accident, cancer and short term disability insurance
- Professional development / continuing professional education
We are continually searching for qualified candidates to join our firm.
We seek Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) and/or individuals who hold advanced degrees in Accounting, Business, Finance, Information Technology, Marketing and other related fields.
To be considered, please forward your resume via e-mail with salary history to:
Email: [email protected]
- Business Development Executive
- Strategic Accounts Manager
- Channel Development Manager
- Inside Sales Representative
- Systems Engineer